Friday 8 August 2014

Somerset Farm Wedding Photography | Tors and Mike

farm wedding somerset photography
With a huge backlog of awesomeness to get on blog I have decided to change tack slightly on how I present my wedding blogs. I am always so focused on delivering the end product to my couples, often within weeks of the wedding, that I tend to leave blogging as something I end up doing way down the line. So rather than showing the whole day,  I am going to have to contain myself and choose just a few favourites, always leaving you wanting more ;) Perhaps I will do a full feature blog now and again...

So first up here is the incredible Tors and Mike. A beautiful couple whose family farm hosted the celebrations in Somerset. Farm weddings are always a blast, maybe it's the fresh air that gets everyone in the mood, that or perhaps it's the barrels of cider and ale on tap! Either way these two were amazing. Enjoy this little peek at their day :)
pre wedding clay shooting
bride with her labradors somerset
laughing bridesmaids
just married somerset wedding
confetti bride and groom somerset wedding
farm wedding photography
bride and groom portraits somerset
bride and groom portraits somerset
marquee details somerset farm wedding
bride and groom portraits somerset
bride and groom sunset kiss somerset
party time somerset farm wedding
night time marquee somerset farm wedding
If you would like to find out more about my wedding photography, please head over to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment