Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wedding Industry Experts 2012 Awards



I have been nominated for The 2012 Wedding Industry Awards and need your help! This is a chance for anyone who quite likes, loves or adores my photography to cast your vote. 

The way this works is on the number of total votes in a category, and here's the thing: you can vote once per day. This means for the two weeks you can vote everyday if you're really feeling the love! And do feel free to spread the word to family, friends and co-workers if you think I'm worthy. With all the other competition I will need all the help I can get to compete with the big fish. 

This will be Simon Biffen Photography's first year as a full time business and I would love to kick things off with some bling! Seriously though, it would be awesome. Since leaving teaching to take my passion for pictures to the next level I can safely say it has been a roller coaster ride, but I am absolutely loving it. 

There we go, I'm done :) Don't forget to cast your vote each day you lovely people... 

Voting commences on the 13th August and runs till the 31st August.



No comments:

Post a Comment