Thursday 4 October 2012

Top 10 Wedding Photographer

Back in August I entered the Wedding Industry Experts Awards. This was the first year that this particular awards has been run. It was a worldwide competition open to everyone that supplies the wedding industry. Voting was for two weeks and votes came from anyone who wanted to show their support to their chosen supplier. 

I had great support from friend's and past couples and am very pleased to say that I achieved some quite nice results...


Pretty stoked that I came 7th in England because 'Top 10' certainly has a nice ring to it! But hey, I won't shy away from Top 50 Worldwide either!

Thank you to all those who supported me, it really means a lot.

The next awards I've entered are the similarly named, but very differently formatted, Wedding Industry Awards which is based purely on clients scores and feedback from this year only. It is highly regarded and I would love to take on the big boys here. I will let you know in November how it goes!

So, to finish with...

If you would like an award winning wedding photographer to take awesome pictures at your wedding head over to Simon Biffen Photography and find out more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment