Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wedding Industry Experts 2013

I pondered whether to enter this year's 2013 Wedding Industry Expert Awards as unlike the similarly named 'Wedding Industry Awards' which bases results on actual client feedback (and one I will be entering later in the year) this one is purely on popularity. But hey, sometimes you just need to put yourself out there and risk it. Last year I finished in the Top 10 in England, which was ace, but with many more entrants this time round I will be needing your help!

This is a chance for anyone who quite likes, loves or adores my wedding photography to cast your vote in the form of a simple click. Don't be shy to pass this on either!  
 
The way the awards works is on the number of total votes in a category, and you can vote once per day for one week. Feel free to spread the word to family and friends if you think I'm worthy. With other wedding photographers across the UK and worldwide entering I will definitely need all the help I can get! Just click the button below to vote...

Voting runs until the 23rd April 2013. Results announced on 30th April. Thank you for your support! Fingers crossed :)
Bride and groom photography

No comments:

Post a Comment